Dispatcher – Service Coordinator | 100% Direct & Free Jobs. Fill out your application for the newest positions at a reputable and well-known Key Equipment Services Company in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. All Candidates should be qualified for their positions and have experience in their respective sectors. All Candidates are eligible for excellent pay, and the Company also offers other necessary amenities. By clicking the Apply Button provided below the Job Designation, all interested candidates may apply for the Job Designations.
About Dispatcher – Service Coordinator | Key Equipment Services
The largest provider of food equipment services in Western Canada is Key Equipment Services, a branch of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada. Our qualified, factory-trained experts, who have 40 years of experience, prioritize urgent repair while minimizing downtime. In order to promote service quality, we also have a big inventory of OEM components and a large support staff. Being a leader in our field in Canada, we go above and above the call of duty. Is it your aim at work to provide exceptional customer service? So let’s meet up, then. You have a duty to efficiently dispatch Service Technicians to service calls in order to provide clients with excellent service. In order to complete the repairs as soon as possible while taking into account the Service Technicians’ expertise, part inventory, availability, and location, a typical day entails regular communication with the team members. For outstanding customer service to be provided, prompt service is essential.
|01||Dispatcher – Service Coordinator|
Workplace Location: Canada
- All Candidates should have Experienced in their relevant fields.
- Constantly looks for win-win solutions.
- Strong computer abilities are needed; prior expertise with ERP solutions is desired.
- Prioritizes a variety of conflicting tasks and changes direction swiftly in a changing environment.
- Prior dispatch/scheduling experience of at least a year in a setting similar to that
- Exhibits and comprehends what service excellence in a dispatch function implies.
- Fostering connections via outstanding communication, trust, and responsibility
- Uses good judgment and a thorough approach to challenges and conclusions.
All Candidates must have relevant Qualifications to their Job Designations.
- Keep an eye on daily dispatch activity to spot escalations that need to be handled right away.
- Maintain familiarity with warranty policies and develop connections with manufacturing partners.
- Before forwarding a service order to accounting for billing, check all of the details for accuracy.
- Occasionally, additional duties that are appropriate for the position may be given.
- Examine the demands of the service request and give priority.
- based on criteria such as Service Level Agreements (SLA), skill set, location, security clearance, availability, training, specialization, etc., dispatch service requests to the right Technician.
- To guarantee route optimization, use ERP software to manage and track Technicians.
- Examine, preserve, and compare the Technician Daily Time Sheets to the Service Orders.
- Work together with other departments to accomplish all requirements for services.
- To ensure timely completion, keep an eye on and follow up on the status of work orders.
- Keep in touch with customers to share service schedules and updates.
Salary Detail: Excellent Salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Organizations.
Job Preference: Candidates from Any Nationality across the World.
Employment Type: Full Time / Long Term.
Name of the Organization: Key Equipment Services
Address: 18562 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0K3, Canada.
Apply for the Job:
Apply for the Key Equipment Services Jobs | Customer Service Manager | Vancouver – Canada.
More Jobs in Canada
- Johnson & Johnson | USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, & Malaysia Jobs
- Mott MacDonald Careers | Free Jobs 2023 – Worldwide recruitment
- Ground Maintenance Labourers | Park Landscaping Ltd. – Canada.
- Canada Jobs | Free Recruitments for Physiotherapists – Ottawa
- Turner Construction Careers | Want for Canada & USA
- Plumber Jobs | Urgently Hiring for Calgary – Canada