Europe Jobs | Join Livingston, the third-biggest entry filer in the United States and the largest customs broker in Canada. We are a global leader with more than 90 strategic offices across North America, Europe, and Asia that provide customs brokerage, consultancy and compliance, and freight forwarding services. Our primary line of business is customs brokerage, and we excel at guiding our clients through the challenging and constantly evolving world of international trade. If you want to advance your career, think about joining our team. Our encouraging learning environment will support you in getting the profession you want, from entry-level to expert advisors.
|S.No.||Job Positions.||Workplace Location.||Apply Button.|
|01.||Release Agent||ON Niagara on Lake Canada||Click Here|
Responsibility & Tasks:
- Control and plan disbursement payments as necessary.
- May be necessary to create export documents and speed up shipments even more.
- System batching reports may be handled.
- May be needed to support teammates
- Carry out additional related tasks as directed by management.
- Observe the rules and regulations that have been set up.
- All incoming release documentation should be maintained, matched, and coordinated.
- For instructions, documents, or other missing materials, get in touch with clients or carriers.
- Create accurate client accounts
- Review the client policies in place.
- Put information from documents in.
- Add up all additional expenses.
- Set up credit release in accordance with corporate policy.
- Split and collate documentation for presentation to Customs.
- Insert bar codes.
- Maintain, oversee, and monitor the RMD package until it is released by customs.
- Answer questions from clients about tracing and other client services.
Education & Training:
- Strong verbal communication abilities.
- The capacity to portray a professional corporate image.
- Required to be capable and willing to learn the job with on-the-job training.
- Basic understanding of customs procedures.
- The capacity to plan assignments and adhere to deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with personnel, management, and clients.
Details of Certificates:
If not already accomplished, candidates must work for or successfully complete the Certified Customs Specialists (CCS) certification with the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB) or the National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA).
Any future advancement must be accomplished by passing the CCS exam.
Work Experience: No Experienced Required by the Company.
Qualifications: All Candidates must have High School / GED or Equivalent.
Working Hours: N/A.
Job Type: Full Time – Long Term Jobs.
Apply: Faithful and Gould Careers | USA, India, Canada, & UK Jobs – 2023
|Organization Name:||Livingston International|
|Address:||670 Young Street, P.O. Box 950. Tonawanda, NY 14150|
|Official Websites:||Click Here|
More Latest Job in Europe
- Receptionist / Administrator Jobs | Urgently Hiring for CarSupermarket.com – UK
- Europe Jobs | Livingston International – Hiring for their Project
- BMW Groups | Free Jobs 2023 – Want for Canada, USA, & United Kingdom
- Oil & Gas Jobs | Want for Spie Group in Worldwide
- Atkins Hiring now | UK, Canada, USA, & India Jobs
- Gensler Careers – USA, Singapore, India, UK, & Canada Jobs