Flight Attendant | Jobs with Porter Airlines Inc. are available in Ottawa, Canada. Interview All candidates should right away have experience in their respective sectors and be qualified for the position for which they are applying. All Candidates are eligible to receive alluring Salaries from the Company, along with other necessary amenities. By using the Apply button located below the page, all interested candidates may submit an application for the position. This role is tasked with constantly delivering on our brand promise of Flying Refined while guaranteeing the safety and well-being of Porter passengers. It reports to the Manager, In-Flight Services.
Workplace Location: Canada
Experience: All Candidates should have Experienced in their relevant fields.
- Must be in possession of a current, valid US Crewmember Visa (C-1/D) or a current, valid international passport.
- Flight attendants must have a minimum of 4 years of prior customer care experience working with the general population.
- English proficiency. Being fluent in French is a plus
- Age requirement of 19 at the time of employment
- finishing secondary school
- the capacity to meet the necessary medical standards
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- A flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, is required.
- obligated must successfully finish a full-time, five-week training program.
- Participate actively in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS), especially by reporting risks and events that arise during operations, and by being aware of, adhering to, and promoting the company safety policy.
- Showcase the Porter Principles
- Make sure all passengers are secure and safe.
- Maintain passenger comfort by efficiently providing warm and attentive service.
- Observe trained SOPs that are compliant with Porter and Transport Canada standards
- Manage unanticipated operational and passenger circumstances with tact
- actively keep an eye on the general state of the aircraft’s interior and make necessary adjustments to maintain passenger safety or enhance the traveling experience.
- Create and keep a positive working relationship with your teammates.
- Concentrating efforts to provide high-quality outcomes that adhere to the organization’s requirements.
- Approaching problems and circumstances in a proactive and persistent manner, taking advantage of chances as they present themselves.
- Proactively and continuously addressing problems and circumstances while taking advantage of new chances.
- Recognizing dangerous or possibly dangerous situations and acting appropriately to keep oneself and others safe.
- Delivering superior service to internal and/or external clients
Job Preference: Candidates from Any Nationality of India.
Employment Type: Full Time / Long Term.
Apply for the Job:
Name of the Organization: Porter Airlines Inc.
Address: 1000 Airport Parkway Private, Ottawa, ON K1V 9B4, Canada.
Apply for the Smart Consultancy | SICIM Saudi Arabia – 100 Jobs
More Jobs in Canada
- Johnson & Johnson | USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, & Malaysia Jobs
- Mott MacDonald Careers | Free Jobs 2023 – Worldwide recruitment
- Ground Maintenance Labourers | Park Landscaping Ltd. – Canada.
- Canada Jobs | Free Recruitments for Physiotherapists – Ottawa
- Turner Construction Careers | Want for Canada & USA
- Plumber Jobs | Urgently Hiring for Calgary – Canada