Flight Attendant | Apply for the most recent Job Openings at Air Transat in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Direct and Free Hiring. All candidates should be qualified for the job at hand and have experience in their respective industries. The company offers top-notch salaries as well as other crucial amenities. By selecting the Apply button located beneath the Job Designations, all interested candidates may submit their applications for the position. Visit the website europejobvacancy.com for more jobs in Europe and the Gulf.
About Flight Attendant Jobs – Air Transat
Flight Attendant | Transat is a company that appreciates your love of exploration. In reality, we feel moved by travel, and we think it has a positive impact on our health, and openness to the outside world, other people, and ourselves. The flight attendant serves as a representative of the airline and works to provide customers with a sense of safety, comfort, and contentment. The helpfulness, passion, and excitement of our flight attendants are a big part of why consumers hold Air Transat in such high regard. We want to provide travelers with a unique experience that embodies the essence of travel.
Workplace Location: Canada
- All Candidates should have Experienced in their relevant fields.
- Applicants must Be prepared to work an accommodating schedule.
- Successfully complete the introductory 4-week flight attendant training course offered by Air Transat.
- Get the security clearance that Transport Canada requires.
- Satisfy the position’s medical standards.
- Possess fluency in French and English, the two official languages of Canada.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Own a current passport. If you don’t have a Canadian passport, we will need to see your permanent resident card and any required visas to get you to any of the places Air Transat flies to.
- Be prepared to work an accommodating schedule.
- The helpfulness, energy, and excitement of our Flight Attendants play a significant role in the high regard in which our customers hold Air Transat. We want to provide travelers with a trip they won’t forget and that embodies the spirit of adventure.
- As a representative of the airline, the flight attendant works to provide passengers with a sense of safety, comfort, and satisfaction.
- Join a business that values the environment and the community.
- Travel to destinations abroad, in the US, and in Canada.
- Through our training programs, develop within a vibrant and stimulating organization.
- Work on a refreshed air fleet and the greenest aircraft in their category
- Benefit from workplace travel programs and an affordable benefits package.
- Work with others who share your enthusiasm for travel and adventure.
Salary Detail: Excellent Salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company.
Job Preference: Candidates from Any Nationality across the World.
Employment Type: Full Time / Long Term.
Apply for the Jobs:
Name of the Organization: Air Transat
Address: 5959 Boulevard Cote Vertu Ouest, Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 2E6, Canada.
Apply for the Petrofac Jobs | Required for Offshore – USA, Oman, & UAE – Free Jobs
More Jobs in Canada
- Johnson & Johnson | USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, & Malaysia Jobs
- Mott MacDonald Careers | Free Jobs 2023 – Worldwide recruitment
- Ground Maintenance Labourers | Park Landscaping Ltd. – Canada.
- Canada Jobs | Free Recruitments for Physiotherapists – Ottawa
- Turner Construction Careers | Want for Canada & USA
- Plumber Jobs | Urgently Hiring for Calgary – Canada