Key Equipment Services Jobs | In Vancouver, Canada, submit an application for the Customer Service Manager position. A customer service manager is urgently needed for a key project at Key Equipment Services Company. All candidates should be qualified for their job designations and have experience in their respective fields. The company offers top-notch salaries as well as other crucial amenities. By selecting the Apply button located beneath the Job Designations, all interested candidates may submit their applications for the position. In Vancouver, Canada, submit an application for the Customer Service Manager position. A customer service manager is urgently needed for a key project at Key Equipment Services Company. All candidates should be qualified for their job designations and have experience in their respective fields. Excellent salaries are offered, along with other necessary facilities.
About Key Equipment Services Jobs
The largest provider of food equipment services in Western Canada is Key Equipment Services, a branch of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada. Our qualified, factory-trained experts, who have 40 years of experience, prioritize urgent repair while minimizing downtime. In order to promote service quality, we also have a big inventory of OEM components and a large support staff. Being a leader in our field in Canada, we go above and above the call of duty. The company wants you to join our team if you are a leader who excels at providing both internal and external stakeholders with good customer service experiences. The Customer Service Manager’s major duty is to supervise customer service, dispatch, warranty administration, planned maintenance, invoicing, quotations, and all other care-related operations to make sure we are providing excellent customer service to our valued clients across various branches. The person in this position will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of administrative procedures connected to dispatch and customer service, as well as for establishing and implementing strategic plans to boost productivity, satisfy customers, and achieve company goals. Maintaining partnerships with manufacturers, handling escalated issues, reporting on customer service, and hiring and training are other responsibilities of this position.
|01||Customer Service Manager|
Workplace Location: Canada
- All Candidates should have Experienced in their relevant fields.
- The capacity to maintain information’s secrecy
- Periodic travel may be necessary.
- High level of adaptation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- A strong capacity for problem-solving and the capacity to create conceptual alternatives
- Experience in management for four to five years, ideally in the hotel sector
- Effectively managing, inspiring, and training professional employees requires leadership qualities and team-building abilities.
- Having experience managing budgets and a proven track record of providing excellent service
- High level of expertise with the productivity suite Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A 50 wpm minimum typing speed
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
Eligibility: All Candidates must have Qualifications relevant to Job Designations.
Salary Detail: Excellent Salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company.
Job Preference: Candidates from Any Nationality across the World.
Employment Type: Full Time / Long Term.
Name of the Organization: Key Equipment Services
Address: 8528 Glenlyon Pkwy #145, Burnaby, BC V5J 0B6, Canada.
Apply for the Job:
Apply for the City of Saskatoon | Labour Relations Consultants – Canada- 100% Free
More Jobs in Canada
- Johnson & Johnson | USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, & Malaysia Jobs
- Mott MacDonald Careers | Free Jobs 2023 – Worldwide recruitment
- Ground Maintenance Labourers | Park Landscaping Ltd. – Canada.
- Canada Jobs | Free Recruitments for Physiotherapists – Ottawa
- Turner Construction Careers | Want for Canada & USA
- Plumber Jobs | Urgently Hiring for Calgary – Canada