Oil and Gas jobs in Middle East | Vacancies are in large numbers – Vacancies are in Shutdown Projects in Oil & Gas Maintenance Department.
Maintenance Section of Oil & Gas shutdown projects. Each applicant should have at least 2-3 years of Gulf experience in the oil and gas industry. Passport holders with the ECNR designation may apply. Oil and Gas Jobs in Middle East – Technical qualifications according to each candidate’s job designation are required. Complimentary food, lodging, and other necessities are offered by the company. The company offers very attractive salaries. All interested candidates should send their resumes as well as any other pertinent papers as soon as possible to the organization’s email address.
|08||TIG Welder CS & SS – GTAW|
|12||Fire & Hole Watcher|
|14||Rigger – 1/2/3|
|15||Work Permit Receiver|
Workplace Location: Saudi Arabia
Oil and Gas jobs in Middle East – Job Overview:
Experience: All Candidates should have minimum of 2-3 Yrs of Experience in Oil & Gas Jobs in Middle East.
Eligibility: All Candidates must have Technical Qualifications relevant to their Job Designations.
Salary Detail: Very Attractive Salaries along with other essential facilities are provided by the Company.
Other Amenities: Free Food, Accommodations, & other Benefits are provided by the Company.
Passport Type: ECNR Passport Holders can Apply.
Interview Date: Client Interview on 25th February 2023 in Chennai.
Job Preference: Candidates from Any region of India.
Employment Type: Full Time / Long Term.
|Name of the Organization:||Sri Ram Consultancy|
|Address:||No 4, Vaniga Valagam, 1st Floor, Nannilam, tiruvarur – 610105|
|Contact:||+91 4366296261 / 7448564011 / 8508833241|
Also Apply: Gulfwalkin | Urgently Hiring for Multi Technicians – Saudi
How to Apply?
Gulfwalkin – Please Send Complete Updated CVs & all relevant documents to the email address provided by the Company, where you can complete the entire job profile. For More Latest Europe Jobs & Gulf Jobs must visit europejobvacancy.com
|More Accountant Jobs:||Click Here|
|More Engineering Jobs:||Click Here|
|More Oil & Gas Jobs:||Click Here|
|More Technicians Jobs:||Click Here|
|More Hospitality Jobs:||Click Here|
More Latest Saudi Jobs
- McDermott Oil & Gas Jobs 2023 – USA, UAE, & Saudi Arabia Job
- Overseas Assignment | Airport Jobs for O&M Division – Saudi
- House Cook | Urgently Hiring for VIP Family – Saudi Arabia
- Technician Jobs | Operation & Maintenance Company – Saudi Arabia
- Oil & Gas Jobs | Jobs in ARAMCO Projects in Saudi Arabia
- Crane Operator Jobs in Gulf | Large Vacancies – Saudi Arabia
How to get a European Work Visa?
The likelihood of receiving a European work visa depends on a number of variables, including your nationality, the nation where you want to work, and the kind of work you intend to conduct. The following steps should be followed in general to obtain a work visa for Europe:
1. In order to work in any EU country, you do not require a visa if you are a citizen of the EU/EEA or Switzerland. To work in Europe, foreign nationals typically need a visa.
2. Verify the prerequisites: The requirements for granting work visas vary per nation. You should research the particular criteria for the nation in which you want to operate.
3. Find employment: You must have a job offer from an employer in the nation where you desire to work before you can apply for a work visa. Typically, your visa application needs to be sponsored by your company.
4. Once you’ve received a work offer, you can apply for the visa. You’ll have to present confirmation of your identity, such as your passport, employment verification, and financial stability.
5. Attend the interview: You could be required to attend an interview with the embassy or consulate, depending on the nation and the type of visa you are asking for.
6. Wait for the verdict: The expected processing time should be checked while applying as visa processing times vary by country.
7. Travel to Europe: After your visa is granted, you can visit the continent and begin looking for employment.
Can I work for Europe from India?
Here are some of the Following Points regarding whether can I Work for Europe from India.
1. It is feasible to live in India and work for a European corporation. The specific business and the position you are interested in will determine this, though.
2. You might be able to find employment chances with European businesses that have operations in India by contacting their regional offices or browsing job boards online. On their websites, several European businesses also post employment positions, and you can apply there.
3. As noted in the previous response, you would normally need to apply for a work visa if you want to work for a European company situated in Europe. A work offer from a company in Europe that is prepared to sponsor your visa application is required. Finding a job in Europe while residing in India can be more difficult because some firms may prefer to hire applicants who are already in Europe or have the right to work there without a visa.
4. It’s also important to keep in mind that working remotely for a European company while residing in India may be necessary, which can provide its own set of difficulties. You might need to learn to work in a different time zone, communicate well with coworkers and clients, and have access to the required tools and technology.
Jobs in Europe for Foreigners
For foreigners, there are many job prospects throughout Europe, albeit the specifics may change based on the nation you’d like to work in and your unique qualifications.
These are some prospective career fields to research:
1. IT and tech: The tech sector is expanding in several European nations, and there is a demand for qualified engineers, developers, and programmers.
2. Healthcare: As Europe’s population ages, there is a strong demand for healthcare personnel. Doctors, nurses, therapists, and caretakers are included in this.
3. Tourism and hospitality: Employers in the tourism and hospitality sectors, including hotel personnel, chefs, and tour guides, are constantly needed in popular tourist destinations like Spain, Italy, and France.
4. Teaching languages to others can be a fulfilling career choice if you are fluent in a second language. Foreign language instructors are employed by numerous colleges and language schools across Europe.
5. Financial and commercial prospects can be found in major European cities like London, Paris, and Frankfurt, which are also corporate, banking, and accountancy centers.
To work lawfully as a foreigner in Europe, you generally need a work permit or visa, however, specific nations may have additional rules and requirements. In order to determine whether your chosen field is a good fit for you, it’s also crucial to examine the employment market and earnings there.
Saudi Arabia interview questions and answers
You can get some general advice and potential interview questions from Europejobvacancy.com for a Saudi Arabia job interview. The position, industry, and firm you are applying to will determine the precise questions and answers, so please keep that in mind.
01. Dress formally and conservatively. It is advised to dress modestly, especially for women, and to cover your arms and legs.
02. Understand Saudi Arabian culture and traditions, in particular those relating to gender segregation, religious observances, and the value of family.
03. Be on time for your interview because Saudi Arabia places a high value on punctuality.
04. Give the interviewer your respect and consideration, especially if they are in a more senior position than you.
05. Prepare to talk about your credentials and professional history, but also to show how you can advance the objectives and mission of the firm.
Possible interview inquiries:
01. Could you please introduce yourself?
02. Why are you drawn to this job, company, or sector?
03. What are your advantages and disadvantages?
04. Can you give an example of a moment in your past employment when you had to overcome a challenge?
05. How do you deal with pressure and stress at work?
06. Can you give an example of a moment when you had to work well with a team?
07. What long-term professional ambitions do you have?
08. How do you keep up of the most recent trends and advancements in your industry?
09. Which of your abilities do you feel is most pertinent to this position?
10. Can you give an example of a moment when you had to adjust to a novel circumstance or setting?
These are but a few illustrations of possible interview inquiries. It’s crucial to thoroughly plan out and run through your responses in preparation. I wish you well while you look for work!
How to get job in Saudi Arabia from India?
It can be difficult to find employment in Saudi Arabia when you are from India, but with the appropriate preparation and strategy, it is undoubtedly doable. You can follow these recommendations to improve your chances of finding employment in Saudi Arabia from India:
01. Start by investigating employment options by looking at Saudi Arabia. To look for potential employment openings, use social media platforms, company websites, europejobvacancy.com / Linked in / & Many More online job portals. You can also get in touch with employment firms that focus on assisting people in Saudi Arabia with job searches.
02. Once you have located suitable employment prospects, develop a professional resume and cover letter that are suited to the needs of the position. On your CV, emphasize any relevant experience, credentials, and abilities you have, and in your cover letter, discuss why you would be a good fit for the position.
03. Get the required paperwork: A working passport and a work visa are required for employment in Saudi Arabia. With the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in India, you can apply for a work visa. To support your visa application, you will also need to submit papers like your academic transcripts and employment references.
04. Increase your chances of obtaining employment possibilities in Saudi Arabia by networking. Join online job networks and organizations, network with other professionals in your sector, go to job fairs and business events, and use social media to connect with employers.
05. If you are selected for a position, be ready for the interview process by preparing for it. When preparing for an interview, do your research on the business, prepare your responses to typical questions, and dress professionally.
06. Last but not least, if you are offered a job in Saudi Arabia, be prepared to relocate there. Make sure you have enough savings to cover your expenditures up until you receive your first payment by researching the cost of living in Saudi Arabia.